To see samples of my Portrait photography, please click here.
I create vibrant and artistic portraits for families, individuals, corporate officers, and performing and visual artists. Whether it is to be used as a performer’s calling card, your annual report, or your family holiday card, I will capture your personality in vibrant photographs. Below you will find specific information on my sitting fees and packages. Please contact me for more information or a customized quote, and be specific about the types of portrait photography you need. Let me know if you are looking for a studio session or an outdoor session, let me know for what purposes the photographs will be used, and I will get back to you promptly with an estimate for your investment.
Your Portrait Session Investment
The term “Portaits” covers a wide variety of subjects, including Family, School, Teen, Senior, Kids, Newborns, Engagement, Corporate, Performer Head Shots, and more.
All portrait sessions include:
- Pre-Session Consultation (Email, Phone, or In-Person)
- Online gallery of all session images for viewing, sharing, and ordering print products (password protection optional)
- Up to ten (10) chosen images from your session finely edited and retouched
The “foundation” of each package is the Session Fee.
1) $100.00 Outdoors: Your 1-2 hour session is performed outdoors on location, without the controlled environment an in-studio experience provides. However, this option is still very good and very affordable.
2) $150.00 In-Studio: Your session is in a studio location and includes a 1-2 hour session. Another hour can be added for $100 if the studio is available.
3) $250.00 On-Location: Your 1-2 hour session is at your home, office, or another location of your choosing, and we bring the studio to you. That means lights, backdrops (if desired), everything. Another hour can be added for $100 if the schedule allows for it. Based on the shooting location, travel reimbursement may be required.
The next step is to choose between purchasing the images on a CD-Rom, purchasing specific print products from your online gallery, or purchasing discounted print credits. This is in addition to the sitting fee. Print credits are designed to save money on printed products compared to what they cost when purchasing them individually from your online gallery. These prices do not include applicable sales tax.
DIY – $300.00
The “Do-It-Yourself” package gives you the ability to do all of the printing yourself. You are not limited to the number of prints you can make, and we don’t really care where you go to make them (although we are happy to recommend reputable labs). You are granted unlimited non-commercial rights to the photos for personal use (in other words, you can’t sell them). You will receive a CD-Rom with high resolution, non-watermarked .jpg color images for larger printing jobs, as well as a set of smaller .jpg images ready for emailing and publication to the internet (such as Facebook) and which contain a very small logo in the bottom of the photograph.
Your Online Gallery
Between two and four weeks following your session, you can either meet with us in person to go over your images, or you can simply view your online gallery to help select your (up to) twenty images. Your online gallery link can be shared with family, friends, or anyone else you want to share your photos with. If you want the gallery to be password protected, we are happy to do so. Be aware you will need to share that password with anyone you want to see the gallery.
Once your online gallery has been posted, you will have up to two (2) months to order print products, after which time the gallery will be removed to make room for others. After the gallery has been taken down, you can request it be re-uploaded at any time for a $20 fee, which you will immediately receive back as a print credit to use for ordering more prints! If you have purchased the DIY (Do-It-Yourself) CD-Rom or digital download, your gallery will never be removed and you will always be able to access your photos at any time.